top of page

Please fill out this basic form so that our Commercial Line Specialist can assist you!

Company Name*

Company Address

Email Address*

Phone Number*

Alternate Phone Number

Company Owner*


Vehicle Year*

Vehicle Make/ Model*

License State*

License Number*

Do you currently have Insurance?*

Select an option

If no, when did you last have insurance?

Current Insurance Provider

Coverage Options*

Injury Protection

Collision deductible

Rental coverage

Select an option


Select an option

Number of Additional Insureds Needed



Commercial Auto Insurance insures your vehicles for physical damage and liability coverage's for amounts, situations, and usage not covered by a personal auto policy.

This type of business insurance covers a variety of vehicles and is also referred to as commercial car insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance.

Our agents at Moinot Insurance Agency will help you find the best coverage you need for your business.

Why do you need Commercial Auto Insurance?

In general, if an auto is used in tasks related to the operator's occupation, profession or business, other than commuting, a commercial policy is necessary.

  • If you are using your auto to transport goods or people for a fee or if you
    use your auto to conduct a service, you may need a commercial auto

    insurance policy. 
  • A commercial auto policy may be appropriate if you need higher limits of
    liability because of the nature of your work.
  • Hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used
    to conduct your business may require a commercial auto insurance policy. 
  • A commercial insurance policy may be needed if employees operate the
    auto or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership.  

What does Commercial Auto Insurance cover?

Commercial auto insurance, like your personal auto policy, provides similar coverages such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments (or personal injury protection) and uninsured motorists coverage.

However, there are also differences between a commercial auto insurance policy and your personal auto policy that may include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits.

Most Commercial auto policies are "named driver only" policies, meaning only those drivers listed on the policy can operate a covered auto.

What are the coverages?

  • Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting
    from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal

  • Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your
    car accidently damages another persons property. It also provides you witha legal defense. 
  • Combined single limit (CSL) – Liability policies typically offer separate limits
    that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single

    limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered
    occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or
  • Medical payments, no-fault or Personal Injury Coverage – usually pays for
    the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as

    a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.  
  • Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some
    circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-

    and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also
    included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient
  • Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to or
    replacement of your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other

    covered perils.
  • Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by
    another object.
bottom of page